After I replaced my second iPhone from water damage I bought a Lifeproof case - and I love it. Now that iPads are making their way onto the set for video playback (Live Play, TODAILIES, COPRA) and soon full camera control via REDsync on the Miezler Module - I think Lifeproof's iPad cases are the perfect kit for on-set use. Hopefully they will make a case for iPad-mini as well.
- Built to meet or exceed IP-68 and Military Standards allowing you to take your iPad everywhere
- Ability to take into wet environments, including total submersion under water
- Water Proof: Fully submerge to 6.6 feet for 30 minutes
- Dirt Proof: Totally sealed from dirt and minute dust particles to the IP- 68 rating
- Snow Proof: Fully enclosed to keep out all melting snow and ice to the IP-68 rating
- Shock Proof: Designed to Military Standards to withstand drops from 4 feet