Bad ass little app to control QTake HD Advanced Video Assist with your iPhone!
- Start QTAKE HD on your Mac
- Enable REMOTE CONTROL Button in FILE Room > REMOTE Menu
- Start QTAKE 3D on your iPhone
- Make sure iPhone is on the same network as QTAKE HD system.
- Select QTAKE Server from the list on QTAKE Page
- If UDP connection is possible, it will take you to HIT Page
- Use Sliders in HIT Page to adjust post-convergence for each VIEW
- Pinch Sliders to adjust scale (precision)
- Double Tap Slider to Reset HIT
- Two finger Tap to Lock the Slider
- Use PLUS 3D Page to Control PLUS 3D Mode and Output
Get it HERE